The programme is held in conjunction with the American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI) and supported by the Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI).
What does MEPI stand for?
MEPI stands for Middle East Partnership Initiative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEPI
We have 14 other meanings of MEPI in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Planning and Execution System
- Minority Ethnic Pupils' Experiences of School in Scotland (Scottish government publication; UK)
- Mail Enabled Public Folder
- Mobile Electrical Power Generator
- Mobile Electric Power Generating Source
- Methanolic Extracts of Peanut Hulls
- Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Maine Environmental Policy Institute
- Measuring Environmental Performance of Industry (EC indicator of environmental performance)
- Medical Education Partnership Initiative (US NIH)
- Middle East Peace Initiative
- Montessori Educational Programs International
- Moscow Engineering Physics Institute
- Mediterranean Programme for International Environmental Law and Negotiation (Athens, Greece)
- Middle East Policy Initiative Forum
- Metal Plasma Immersion Ion Implantation and Deposition
- Managerial Education and Personal Information Systems (Linux software)
- Middle East Peace and Justice Alliance
- Manya Education Pvt. Ltd. (est. 2002; India)
- Mary Evans Picture Library (est. 1964; London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Justice Minister receives the Middle East Partnership Initiative Director.
Mr Cretz was speaking at a civil society showcase at the Tripoli University organised in collaboration with the American embassy's Middle East Partnership Initiative, MEPI, and the Tripoli University Programme for Rebuilding Libya.
Nida Elhelou of the ESO initiated the project in 2010 in collaboration with the Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) and the Omani Women's Association (OWA).
MUSCAT: Amideast has started to accept applications for the Tomorrow's Leaders Scholarship Programme, funded by the US Department of State's Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) in conjunction with three participating universities in the region - American University of Beirut, American University in Cairo and Lebanese American University.
Over the past few months, the Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Alumni Network in both Jordan and Egypt chapters organized, participated in, and partnered in several activities, during which several new friends have joined the Network sharing their inspiring ideas, enthusiasm, and excitement to contribute to the train of success,.
5 million operating budget in 2009, and the Middle East Partnership Initiative, a US State Department Program that runs around 20 education and gender empowerment initiatives, Sison went on to stress the importance of cultural collaboration between the countries.
He added that "through USAID and the Middle East Partnership Initiative, we have contributed, since 2006, more than $500 million to this effort.