MANAMA: More than 550 top level executives, industry thought leaders and key regulators are set to gather for the 11th annual edition of the Middle East Insurance Forum (MEIF) in Bahrain next year.
What does MEIF stand for?
MEIF stands for Middle East Insurance Forum (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEIF
We have 3 other meanings of MEIF in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Infrastructure Development Congress
- My Emergency ID Card
- Conference on Micro Evidence on Innovation in Developing Economies
- Mediterranean Israeli Dust Experiment
- Militarized Electronic Information Delivery System (Army)
- Miniaturized Electronic Information Delivery System
- Music and Entertainment Industry Educators Association
- Metal and Engineering Industries Education and Training Board (RSA)
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund
- Maine Economic Improvement Fund (University of Maine; Orono, ME)
- Middle East International Film Festival
- Million Element Integral Field Unit
- Maritime Exercise Information Group
- Medical EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Implementation Guide (medical claims; various locations)
- Middle East International Group (telecommunications; Zürich, Switzerland)
- Mobile Entertainment Interest Group (international trade association)
- Multiple Elimination of Inert Gases (anesthesiology)
- Mid Eastern Iowa Homeschool Association
- MedEmerg International, Inc. (est. 1983; Canada)
- Middle East Investment Initiative (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 550 top level executives, industry thought leaders and key regulators are set to gather for the 11th annual edition of the Middle East Insurance Forum (MEIF) in Bahrain next year.
The Middle East Insurance Forum 2014, held with the support of the Central Bank of Bahrain, will gather key decision-makers from the leading Arab and international insurance and reinsurance companies, regulatory agencies, brokers, and banking and finance organisations for discussions that will seek to unlock new growth opportunities in regional insurance markets.
Under the patronage of Rasheed Al Maraj, Governor of Central Bank of Bahrain, and organised by the Central Bank of Bahrain and Bahrain Insurance Association, the sixth annual Middle East Insurance Forum took place at the Gulf Hotel.
Jordan is taking part in the Middle East Insurance Forum (MEIF), which started on Sunday in the Bahraini capital, Manama.
Summary: The winners of the prestigious MEIF 2009 Insurance Awards were recognised today at an impressive gala dinner ceremony of the 5th Annual Middle East Insurance Forum held at the Gulf International Convention Centre, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Summary: Leading insurance companies are converging in full force at the 5th Annual Middle East Insurance Forum (MEIF 2009), which will take place on the 8th and 9th of February 2009 at the Gulf Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain, under the patronage of HE the Governor of the Central Bank of Bahrain.
Best is to participate as a sponsor and speaker at the 9th Annual Middle East Insurance Forum, to be held from the 4th to the 5th February 2013 at the Gulf Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain.