The increase in earnings per share was particularly significant as it overcame the 44 percent increase in outstanding shares resulting from the Company's September 1993 public offering of common stock and its recent issuance of stock in connection with the acquisitions of International Marino & General Insurance Company Limited and Middle East Insurance Brokers Limited.
What does MEIB stand for?
MEIB stands for Middle East Insurance Brokers (est. 1997; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEIB
- Muniz Engineering Inc. (multiple locations)
- Mysore Electrical Industries
- Manitoba Environmental Industries Association (Canada)
- Microparticle Capture Enzyme Immunoassay
- Microparticle Enzyme Immunoassay
- Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance (Canada)
- Monoclonal Enzyme Immunoassay
- Multidimensional Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Mediterranean Europe and Islam: Actors in Dialogue (University of Naples; Italy)
- Member of the Environment Institute of Australia & New Zealand
- Middle East Intelligence Bulletin
- Middle East Investment Bank
- Middle East International Boat Show
- Maine Energy Investment Corporation (Brunswick, ME)
- Matsushita Electric Industries Corporation, Ltd. (Japan)
- Middle East Intelligence Centre
- Montana Environmental Information Center (est. 1973)
- Movimento Ecclesiale d'Impegno Culturale (Italy)
- Multicenter Evaluation of In-vitro Cytotoxicity
- Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls, Automation (industrial equipment systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Way further announced that HCCH has acquired the remaining 75% of Middle East Insurance Brokers, Ltd.
Way announced HCCH will acquire the remaining 75% of Middle East Insurance Brokers, Ltd.