Nine titles that have been added to MD Consult include Arab Journal of Gastroenterology, International Journal of Diabetes Mellitus, Journal of the Saudi Heart Association, Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology, The Saudi Dental Journal, Middle East Fertility Society Journal, Egyptian Journal of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia and the Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics.
What does MEFS stand for?
MEFS stands for Middle East Fertility Society (Beirut, Lebanon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEFS
We have 2 other meanings of MEFS in our Acronym Attic
- Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies
- Mission Execution Forecast Process
- Monosynaptic Evoked Field Potential
- Multiple Explosively Formed Penetrator (warhead)
- Manpower & Equipment Force Packaging
- Maximum Expiratory Flow Rate
- Ministry of Energy and Fuel Resources (Kazakhstan)
- Middle East Falcon Research Group (UK)
- Magyar Egyetemi Foiskolai Sportszövetség (Hungarian University Sports Federation)
- Maine Forest Service
- Midterm Energy Forecasting System
- Minimum Economic Field Size
- Mission Essential Functions
- Multiple Excitation Fluorometric System
- Mestrado em Engenharia Física Tecnológica (Portuguese: Master in Physics Engineering)
- Mestrado Integrado em Engenharia Física Tecnológica (Portuguese: Masters in Physics Engineering)
- Ministry of Economy and Foreign Trade (various nations)
- More English Fairy Tales
- Muscle Endurance and Functional Test
- Middle East Free Trade Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oct 07, 2010 Damascus,(SANA)_ The 17th Conference for Middle East Fertility Society kicked off on Wednesday with the participation of more than 1000 doctors and researchers from 40 Arab and foreign countries at Damascus-based Umayyad Palace.
com/jsha/ Middle East Fertility Society Journal http://ees.
Damascus, (SANA) - 17th Conference for Middle East Fertility Society kicks off on Wednesday with the participation of more than 1000 doctors and researchers from 40 Arab and foreign countries at Damascus-based Umayyad Palace.