Speaking at the "Iraq Energy Projects" conference in Dubai on 25th-26th March, organised by Middle East Economic Digest and sponsored by Crescent Petroleum, Majid Jafar, CEO of Crescent Petroleum and Vice-Chairman of the Crescent Group, highlighted the huge growth potential in Iraq and the ability of UAE companies to play an active role in the country in many key sectors.
What does MEED stand for?
MEED stands for Middle East Economic Digest
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEED
We have 1 other meaning of MEED in our Acronym Attic
- Meetings, Expositions, Events and Conventions (textbook)
- Mennonite Elementary Education Council
- Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference
- Midwest Environmental Education Conference
- Military Embedded Electronics and Computing Conference
- Minimum Essential Emergency Communications Network
- Michigan Environmental Education Curriculum Support
- Medium Energy Electron Diffraction
- Microbial Ecology Evaluation Device
- Microcomputer Education for Employment of the Disabled
- Multisystemic Eosinophilic Epitheliotropic Disease (horse disease)
- Ministère de l'Ecologie, de l'Energie, du Développement Durable et de l'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Department of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and Spatial Planning; France)
- Ministère de l'Écologie, de l'Énergie, du Développement Durable et de la Mer (French: Department of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and the Sea)
- Minute Entry Electronic Distribution System (legal systems; Maricopa County, AZ)
- Master of Education in Elementary Education
- Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Minnesotans for an Energy-Efficient Economy (environmental sustainability; St. Paul, MN; also seen as ME3; now Fresh Energy)
- Mask Error Enhancement Factor
- Metabolic Endocrine Education Foundation
- Middle East Economic Engineering Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zanki said on the sidelines of the Kuwait Energy Projects conference organized by the Middle East Economic Digest (MEED) that the spending is part of the emirate's long-term strategy to increase daily output capacity to 4.
He was delivering the keynote address at the Oman Investment Forum, which was organised by Middle East Economic Digest in association with Paiped.
The company tasked with bringing branches of the Louvre and Guggenheim museums to Abu Dhabi, informed contractors that it was reviewing its procurement strategy and will not be awarding contracts at this stage, London-based Middle East Economic Digest (MEED) said.
The trip will feature presentations from senior management and a leading independent market commentator from the Middle East Economic Digest (MEED), together with site visits.
A report from London-based Middle East Economic Digest (MEED) stated that Etisalat was unhappy with the Syrian government's demand that the winning bidder pays a 25% revenue share.
Sources close to the deal told Middle East Economic Digest that Etisalat was unhappy with the 25 percent revenue share being demanded by Syrian government.
QP is now studying the feasibility of adding 'smokeless flaring facilities' to the Dukhan Oilfield through consultants, a recent report in Middle East Economic Digest said.