At the Annual Middle East Call Centre Awards (MECC '12), Silah won the Best New Outsource Service Provider for the second consecutive year.
What does MECC stand for?
MECC stands for Middle East Call Centre (trade show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MECC
We have 57 other meanings of MECC in our Acronym Attic
- Missão Espacial Completa Brasileira (Portugese: Brazilian Space Agency)
- Monitoring the European Central Bank
- Multilateral EVA Control Board
- Maastricht Exhibition and Congress Centre
- Medical Education and Communication Company
- Melbourne Exhibition & Conference Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre (Australia)
- Metropolitain East Communication Center (Gahanna, OH)
- Metropolitan Emergency Communications Center (New Albany, OH)
- Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Chromatography (capillary zone electrophoresis)
- Middle East Council of Churches
- Military Education Coordination Conference (now Military Education Coordination Council)
- Military Education Coordination Council
- Minimal Extra Corporeal Circuit
- Minimum Essential Communications Capability
- Ministry of Education and Culture (various organizations)
- Minnesota Educational Computing Corporation (educational software company)
- Mobile Expandable Container Configuration (shelter)
- Mountain Empire Community College
- Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (Award)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vodafone Qatar was recognised for its "Customer care" performance at the Middle East Call Centre Awards 2012 in Dubai recently.
Mercator, the IT solutions provider of the Emirates Group and a global leader in business technology solutions for the airline and transportation industry, has won an award at the Annual Middle East Call Centre Awards.
About MECC The annual Middle East Call Centre 2011 show (MECC '11) offers the region's top call centre professionals a unique, expert-led forum to get up-to-date with the industry's latest trends and developments, discuss common issues, test-drive new technology and re-invigorate their current development plans.
Dubai International companies are still looking to India, Egypt and Jordan to oursource their call centres as Dubai's comparatively high telecom and labour costs make the emirate less competitive, industry insiders at the Middle East Call Centre exhibition said yesterday.
Summary: Named top performer in "Best Quality Assurance Program" and "Best Small Outsource Provider" categories Aramex, the global logistics and transportation solutions provider, today announced that it had won two top honors at the Middle East Call Centre awards, held recently in Dubai.
Telenor Pakistan has won the Middle East Call Centre Award for Best Recruitment Program in 2008.
In recognition of its customary great value and excellent quality, Nawras was recently awarded Middle East Call Centre of the Year for 2009 and previously named Best Telecom Brand Oman and Middle East Mobile Operator of the Year.