There is huge growth potential in the regional business jet market, which is currently valued at $493 million, said founding chairman of the Middle East Business Aviation Association (Meb) Ali Ahmed Al Naqbi.
What does MEBAA stand for?
MEBAA stands for Middle East Business Aviation Association (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- McKee Employee Benefits Administration Ltd. (Canada)
- Melbourne East Basketball Association Inc. (Australia)
- Metro-East Baptist Association (Illinois)
- Michigan Elk Breeders Association
- Middle East Business Aviation (trade show)
- Mississippians for Economic and Beverage Advancement
- Mobile Enterprise Business Applications
- Modern English for Baltic Adults
- Music and Entertainment Business Association
- Myoclonic Epilepsy, Benign Adult Familial
- Metal Bonded Anti-Slip Coating (safety product)
- Municipal Employees Benefit Association of Calgary (Canada)
- Methanolic Extract from Broad Beans
- Medgar Evers Boulevard Branch Library (Jackson, MS)
- Midlands Environmental Business Club (est. 2001; UK)
- Mission Effective Base Communications
- Music Educators of Berks County (Pennsylvania)
- Music Educators of Bergen County, Inc
- Molecular Engineering of Biological and Chemical Systems (academic concentration)
- Medical Evaluation Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lately, we have seen a considerable growth on demand for charter flights," said Ali Al Naqbi, founding chairman of the Middle East Business Aviation Association.
The Middle East Business Aviation Association (Mebaa) organised a high-level roundtable at the InterContinental Hotel in Dubai Festival City today (November 10) to discuss critical operational challenges facing the region's business aviation community.
Royal Jet, chaired by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak al Nahyan, is a founding member of the Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA).
Some 450 business aircraft are currently operating in the Middle East region and the Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA), with more than 130 members, is an active champion of the industry.
AN The Middle East Business Aviation Association will host next yearEos meeting of the governing body of the International Business Aviation Council during the Middle East Business Aviation Show in Dubai in December.
Ali Al Naqbi, founding chairman, Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA), the organisation behind MEBA, said he was now looking forward to the 2010 edition of the show.
The Arab Air Carriers Organisation, (AACO) and the Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA) are endorsing the event Peter Harbison, Executive Chairman of CAPA who will make the opening address, stated "As we flagged in our recent Middle East Aviation Outlook Report, airlines and airports in the region have the potential to sustainably grow at levels which were previously unimaginable.