As a career and technical high school, Middle Bucks Institute of Technology (1) in Jamison, Pennsylvania, has risen to the challenge of preparing students with 21st-century skills through rigorous academics, technical knowledge and professional development.
What does MBIT stand for?
MBIT stands for Middle Bucks Institute of Technology (Jamison, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBIT
We have 3 other meanings of MBIT in our Acronym Attic
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System (printer ink)
- Mobility Bag Inventory System
- Model Based Information System
- Motivational Based Intervention Strategy (Canadian prison therapy)
- Multiplex Bus Interface Specification
- Murrays Bay Intermediate School (New Zealand)
- Memory Built-in Self Test
- Maintenance Built-In Test
- Master of Building Technology and Innovation (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- More (Data) Bit
- Motorola Built in Test (diagnostic software user's manual)
- Multiple Brain Integration Technique
- Monterey Bay International Trade Association
- Miniature Battery Impedance Test Equipment
- Multiband Inter/Intra Team Radio (US military)
- Maintenance Bus Interface Unit
- Minimum Background Investigation Expanded
- Minimum Background Investigation Expanded (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Middle Bucks Institute of Technology, Jamison, $53,876, for equipment in advanced materials and diversified manufacturing industry training programs.
Currently, two pilot schools have launched the TEC 2000+ program: Central Westmoreland Career and Technology Center in New Stanton, Westmoreland County; and Middle Bucks Institute of Technology in Jamison, Bucks County.