What does M-A stand for?
M-A stands for Midazolam and Atropine (hypothermia medication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 141 other meanings of M-A in our Acronym Attic
- Metronidazole plus Amoxicillin (medication)
- Medicare+Choice Program
- Mitoxantrone and Hydrocortisone (medication)
- morbidity and mortality
- Michigan Highway
- SK-MEL-188 Melanoma Cells
- Movimiento 19 de Abril (Spanish: 19th of April Movement, Colombian Guerilla Movement)
- Mouvement du 26 Juillet (French)
- Microwave Multi-Media Modules Initiative (IEEE MTT Society)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children
- Merged Account
- N-4-9-Acridinylamino-3-Methoxyphenyl-Methanesulfonamide (chemistry)
- Mamdani Model Based Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Inference System.
- Monkey Antisera to Rat Growth Hormone
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Association (aviation)
- Mid-Atlantic Soaring Center (aviation)
- MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) All-Terrain Vehicle (US DoD)
- MRAP All Terrain Vehicle