Kelly also was a past director of the MidAmerica Commodity Exchange.
What does MidAm stand for?
MidAm stands for Midamerica Commodity Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Methyl Isodehydroacetate
- Middle Monongahela Industrial Development Association
- Ministerio de Desarrollo Agropecuario (Panama)
- Mental Illness, Drug Addiction, and Alcoholism
- Midland International Dance Arts Association (UK)
- Michigan Digital Automatic Computer
- Microprocessor Intelligent Data Acquisition & Control
- Mouvement International d'Apostolat des Enfants (French: International Movement of the Apostolate for Children)
- Missile Defense Agency Engineering and Support Services (US DoD)
- Medical Image Display and Analysis Group (University of North Carolina research group)
- Middle East Air Navigation
- Middle East Air Navigation Planning and Implementation Regional Group
- Motion Indicating Radar
- Machine Information Display and Automation System
- Maintenance Information Data Automation System
- Maintenance Integrated Data Access System
- Man-machine Integration Design and Analysis System
- Management in A Distributed Application and Service Environment
- Management Information & Data Accounting System
- Management Information Data Access System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vitale was President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) and President and CEO of the MidAmerica Commodity Exchange (an affiliate of CBOT).
Before that, she was public relations manager for the MidAmerica Commodity Exchange until that exchange affiliated with the CBOT.