org Contact: Greg Fraser, MD, MBI Chief Medical Information Officer MVP Health Authority Formerly Mid-Valley Independent Physicians Association (503) 587-5114 fraser@mvipa.
What does MVIPA stand for?
MVIPA stands for Mid-Valley Independent Physicians Association (Salem, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Motor Vehicle Industry Licensing Board
- Mohawk Valley Institute for Learning in Retirement (New York)
- Molecular Virology, Immunology and Medical Genetics (Ohio State University)
- Middle Volga Scientific-Research Institute of Oil Refining
- Machine Vision, Image Processing and Application (conference)
- Medically Vulnerable Infant Program (California)
- Melbourne Visual Impairment Project (research project; Australia)
- Micro Virtual Interface Processor
- Multi-Vendor Integration Protocol
- Multicast VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language) Interchange Protocol (computing)
- Motor Vehicle Injury Prevention Program (Ho-Chunk Nation; Wisconsin)
- Mixed Volleyball in Rheinhessen (Germany)
- Motor Vehicle Inspection Regulations (various locations)
- Motor Vehicle Inspection Report
- Meteosat Visible and InfraRed Imager
- Machine Vision and Intelligent Systems (research group)
- Machine Vision Inspection System
- Medium Velocity Impact Spatter (bloodstain pattern analysis)
- Microvision Inc (Redmond, Washington)
- Motor Vehicle Information System (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the pro side, the biggest contributions the past two weeks included $50,000 from the Mid-Valley Independent Physicians Association, $40,000 from the Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems, $25,000 from PacificSource Health Plans in Eugene and $20,000 from Eugene doctor Catherine Gallo.