Mid-Valley Behavioral Care Network (MVBCN) is an intergovernmental Medicaid managed healthcare organization responsible for Linn, Marion, Polk, Tillamook, and Yamhill Counties in Oregon.
What does MVBCN stand for?
MVBCN stands for Mid-Valley Behavioral Care Network (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Missouri Valley Beekeepers Association (Oak Grove, MO)
- Mount Vernon-Belvedere Association (Baltimore, MD)
- Madras Voluntary Blood Bank (India)
- Merrimack Valley Bassin' Buddies (Massachusetts)
- Merrimack Valley Baptist Church (Nashua, NH)
- Metastatic Vertebral Breast Cancer (oncology)
- Miracle Valley Bible College
- Mohawk Valley Bicycling Club (New Hartford, NY)
- Mount Vernon Baptist Church (Glen Allen, VA)
- Mesa Verde Back Country Horsemen (Cortez, CO)
- Maple Valley-Black Diamond Chamber of Commerce (Washington)
- Motor Vehicle Block Exemption Regulation (EU)
- Maximum Voluntary Bite Force (dentistry)
- Mean Volume Between Failure
- Mississippi Valley Blues Festival
- Mountain View Bible Fellowship (Estes Park, CO)
- Motor Vehicle Business Group (Department of Revenue; Colorado)
- Mississippi Valley Bancshares, Inc.
- Mellersta Vuollerims Boule Klubb (Sweden)
- Merrimack Valley Basketball League (Northern Massachusetts middle school basketball league)