Support will be provided to five States Parties to carry out a comprehensive mid-term appraisal of their mine clearance implementation and to receive technical advice.
What does MTA stand for?
MTA stands for Mid-Term Appraisal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTA
We have 403 other meanings of MTA in our Acronym Attic
- Message Transport Address (Sprint)
- Metallic Test Access (Nortel)
- Metropolitan Trading Area
- Metropolitan Transit Area
- Metropolitan Transit Authority (Boston, now MBTA)
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority (New York, NY, USA)
- Michigan Townships Association
- Microsoft Technology Associate (certification)
- Microwave Transition Analyzer
- Mid-Term Adjustment (insurance policy change)
- Midwest Telecommunications Association
- Militärisch-Technisches Abkommen (German: Treaty on Military Technologies)
- Military Testing Association
- Military Training Agreement (US DoD)
- Military Training Area
- Military Transport Aircraft
- Military Transportation Authorization
- Million Metric Tons Annually
- Mine Threat Area
- Mineral Trioxide Aggregate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Policy makers, R and D institutions and academia, Ansari said, should pay close heed to some of the recommendations made by the Mid-Term Appraisal of the Eleventh Plan to accelerate agricultural growth and revitalize agricultural research.
The Director of Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore, was part of the team that did the mid-term appraisal of the agriculture sector of the 11th Five Year Plan.
It will be a mid-term appraisal of the 11th Five-Year Plan where the growth targets will be announced.
The new schemes will be unfolded during the forthcoming mid-term appraisal exercise of the Planning Commission even at the cost of deficit financing for which the Commission will enter into series of consultation with industry association like ASSOCHAM," said Chandra.