Santa Specials run this month on a number of lines, including the North Norfolk Railway, the Dean Forest Railway in Gloucestershire, the mid-Hants Railway and the Brecon Mountain Railway near Merthyr Tydfil.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for Mid-Hants Railway (heritage railway; Hampshire, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Max Headroom (TV show)
- Maximum Heart Rate
- McGraw-Hill Ryerson (Canadian publisher)
- Mean Hull Roughness (sailing)
- Medical and Health Research
- Medical Hair Restoration
- Medical History Review
- Member of the House of Representatives
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Michigan House Republicans
- Mike Hailwood Replica (model of Ducati motorcycle)
- Mile High Resistance
- Ministry of Human Rights (various locations)
- Missouri Historical Review (State Historical Society of Missouri)
- Mobile Home Residential (zoning)
- Mori Hills Reit (Japan)
- Multi-Hop Relay
- Multiple Head Registration
- Murder House Records (band)
- Medical and Health Research Programme (European Economic Community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can trundle along by vintage green single-decker bus, or ride the Mid-Hants Railway where, on the charmingly named Watercress Line, steam trains chug 10 miles through some of England's richest rural landscape.
HAMPSHIRE WHERE: Mid-Hants Railway "Watercress Line".