Wind energy provides a substantial opportunity as a reliable and affordable compliance option under the draft rule, Bruce Burcat, executive director of the Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition, will testify.
What does MAREC stand for?
MAREC stands for Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAREC
We have 1 other meaning of MAREC in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Area Radio Enthusiasts, Inc.
- Movimento Artisticoculturale Relazioni Europee
- Michigan Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia (est. 1995)
- Mallee Agricultural Research and Extension Advisory Committee
- Metro Angeles Realtors Board
- Member of the Association for Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- Maritime SAR Recognition code
- Michigan Alternative and Renewable Energy Center (Grand Valley State University, Muskegon, Michigan)
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Environmental Consortium (est. 1993)
- Maritime European Communications Satellite
- Marine Equipment Directive (also seen as MED; EU)
- Materiel Acquisition and Readiness Executive Development
- Malaysian Accountancy Research and Education Foundation (est. 1990)
- Missouri Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Investors Association (Owings Mills, Maryland)
- Mid Atlantic Real Estate Marketing Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Martian Electrons And Magnetic Field
- Maintenance, Repair & Minor Construction
- Ministerio del Ambiente Y Recursos Naturales (Spanish: Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources; Nicaragua)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The green power projects were announced in Philadelphia at the first regional Mid-Atlantic Green Power workshop sponsored by the Center for Resource Solutions and the Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition.
PITTSBURGH -- Clean Your Air (CYA), a campaign developed by the Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition (MAREC), today announced that it will begin a million dollar multi-media campaign on February 18 in the Philadelphia and Pittsburgh markets, designed to educate and persuade consumers to switch to clean electricity.