Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia, is home to two online educational programs - CNU ONLINE and The Mid-Atlantic Police Supervisory Institute (MAPSI) - available to law enforcement officers.
What does MAPSI stand for?
MAPSI stands for Mid-Atlantic Police Supervisory Institute (Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAPSI
We have 1 other meaning of MAPSI in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Association of Pretrial Service Agencies (est. 1996)
- Municipal Alliance for the Prevention of Substance Abuse (New Jersey)
- Military Assistance Property Sales And Disposal
- Maximum Approved Passenger Seating Configuration (aircraft regulation)
- Marion and Polk Schools Credit Union (Salem, OR)
- Maximum A Posteriori Probability Symbol Detector
- Madelung Part of Surface Energy (crystal chemistry)
- Minimal Ada Programming Support Environment
- Museo Antropologico Padre Sebastian Englert (Spanish: Father Sebastian Englert Anthropological Museum; Chile)
- Mid Atlantic Psychiatric Services, Inc
- Mesoscale Air-Pollution Simulation Model
- Models and Algorithms for Planning and Scheduling Problems (conference)
- Maximum A Posteriori Probability Sequence Detection
- Maintenance & Analysis Plan for Special Services
- Man Portable Surveillance System (Israel Aerospace Industries)
- Mapped Atmosphere-Plant-Soil System
- Master of Arts Program in the Social Sciences (University of Chicago)
- Minnesota Association of Professional Soil Scientists (est. 1973)
- Missouri Association of Professional Soil Scientists
- Multi-Angle Polarized Scatter Separation (diagnostic products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mid-Atlantic Police Supervisory Institute Oftentimes, police officers who gain promotions into management find they are not quite sure how to supervise their former peers.