NAVA, * MD, PhD MIN-LING LIU, MD, PhD Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Service Veterans Affairs Medical Center Washington, DC 20422 * Dr Nava is now with the Department of Pathology, Kaiser Permanente, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, Rockville, Maryland.
What does MAPMG stand for?
MAPMG stands for Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Michigan Association of Property and Liability Insurance Counselors (Lansing, MI)
- Maximum A Posteriori Linear Regression
- Master of Asian and Pacific Legal Systems (college degree; University of Sydney; Australia)
- Ma Meilleure Amie Pour La Vie (French: Best Friend for Life)
- Market Asset Protection Manager (Wal-Mart job title)
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry (various universities)
- Member of the Association of Project Managers
- My Arbitrary Precision Math
- Mid-Atlantic Plant Molecular Biology Society
- Master of Arts Program in Middle East Studies (Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva, Israel)
- Manpower & Personnel Management Information System
- Midwest Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Multianode Photomultiplier
- Maltese Association for Psychiatric Nurses
- Maltese Association of Psychiatric Nurses
- Microscopically Assisted Percutaneous Nucleotomy
- Ministerul Apararii Nationale (Romanian: Ministry of National Defense)
- Mt. Airy Parents Network (Philadelphia neighborhood organization)
- Magazina Popullore (Popular Store; Albanian term describing the supermarkets during the communist regime)
- Manufacturing and Production Organization (Disney)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the physician director of government relations of the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, and a clinical associate professor at Georgetown University Medical Center.
Golden of Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, Fairfax, Va.
Eliza Corporation and Kaiser Permanente's Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group received the Gold award in the Consumer Health Improvement category at the URAC 2009 Best Practices in Health Care Consumer Empowerment and Protection Awards gala.
We're confident Kim's experience and proven track record, and partnership with the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, will help strengthen the expansion of capacity and internalization efforts currently underway in the region.
Disclaimer-- This article contains the advice, opinions, statements and views of the author and does not necessarily represent the advice, opinions, statements or views of Georgetown University Medical Center, the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PA, or its physicians.
Both sites will provide free health screens, one-on-one consultations with Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group physicians, and a range of enjoyable fitness activities for the entire family.
Note: This article contains the advice, opinions, statements and views of the author and does not necessarily represent the advice, opinions, statements or views of Georgetown University Medical Center, the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, PA or its physicians.