Qaissaunee is the founding director of the Mid-Atlantic Institute for Telecommunications Technologies, established through funding from the National Science Foundation.
What does MAITT stand for?
MAITT stands for Mid-Atlantic Institute for Telecommunications Technologies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mission Area Integration Team
- Multidisciplinary Accident Investigation Team (CHP Investigative team assigned to multi-fatality or complex collisions)
- Malta Association of Incoming Tourism Agents
- Mauritius Association of IATA (International Air Transport Association)Travel Agents
- Monitoring, Analysis and Interpretation Tool Arsenal (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development (Adult Education and Workplace Training)
- Multi-Agency Investigation Task Force (law enforcement; Philippines)
- Maryland Applied Information Technology Initiative (multi-university program; Maryland)
- Master of Arts in Interpreting and Translation Studies (degree)
- Multilingual Application Interface for Telematic Services
- Mobile Assistant 4 (Xybernaut)
- Malibu Artifactual Intelligence Works
- Managing Anger in the Workplace (book)
- Massachusetts Association of Insurance Women, Inc. (Hingham, MA)
- Majlis Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (Malay: Federal Territory Islamic Religious Council; Kuala, Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Mandibular Asymptomatic Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Movimiento Amplio de Izquierda (Spanish: Broad Movement of the Left; political organization; Chile)
- Madison Area Jugglers (Wisconsin)
- Majoor (Dutch: major)