He held a bachelor's degree in religious theology from Mid-America Nazarene College in Olathe, Kan.
What does MANC stand for?
MANC stands for Mid-America Nazarene College (est. 1966; Kansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MANC
We have 1 other meaning of MANC in our Acronym Attic
- Muslim Alliance in North America (Lexington, KY)
- Media Action Network for Asian Americans
- Medical Aerosolized Nerve Agent Antidote
- McGill Association of North American Born Asians (McGill University; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Manual Amendment
- Metropolitan Area Network for Antwerp (communication services; Antwerp, Germany)
- Malawi Network of AIDS Service Organisations
- Marine Navigation Training Association
- Midwives Association of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Mancando (Music, Dying Away, Decreasing)
- Mid-Atlantic Nutrition Conference (formerly Maryland Nutrition Conference)
- Modified Adaptive Noise Cancellation (biomedical engineering)
- Malayalee Association of Northern California (Kerala cultural organization)
- Man-Carried Automatic Navigator
- Manchester College of Arts and Technology (England)
- Maggie Allesee National Center for Choreography (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Micro and Nanotechnology Commercialization Education Foundation
- Maneuver Support Center (US Army)
- Anglo-French maritime emergency reporting grid
- Anglo-French maritime emergency plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marks received his bachelor's degree in secondary education from the University of Nebraska and his master's degree in Adult Learning and Curriculum Design from Mid-America Nazarene College in Olathe, Kansas.