17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mid-America International Agri-Trade Council (MIATCO) announced that it will accept applications for promotional funding from value-added processed food companies through September 30.
What does MIATCO stand for?
MIATCO stands for Mid-America International Agri-Trade Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Manufacturing Information Access Software System
- Mark It and Shut Up (GameFAQs boards)
- Mongolia and Inner Asia Studies Unit (University of Cambridge; Cambridge, England, UK)
- Major Incident Assistance Team (UK)
- Mannose-Inhibitable Adhesin-T7 Receptor (immunology)
- Michigan Institute of Aviation and Technology (Belleville, MI)
- Mobile Internal Acquisition Tool
- Mongolian International Air Transport (Mongolia)
- Museum of Industrial Archaeology and Textile (Belgium)
- Military Intelligence Aviation Track Course
- Missione Italiana Assistenza Tecnico Militare di Malta (Italian: Italian Military Mission Support Technician Malta)
- Million Infrastructure Accounting Units
- Movements for Internet Active Users (Japan)
- Miami International Atari Users Group (Florida)
- Member of the Irish Auctioneers Valuers Institute
- Mental Illness Awareness Week
- Medium Intensity Airport Weather System
- Main Interconnect Board
- Maintenance Manual Intermediate With IPB (TMINS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funding is made available through the Mid-America International Agri-Trade Council (MIATCO), a Chicago-based association of Midwestern state departments of agriculture or state trade offices.