Mike Whitton, of Mid and East Lothian Drugs, said: "The anti-drugs evening was the first of a series of visits we are making to schools.
What does MELD stand for?
MELD stands for Mid and East Lothian Drugs (counseling service; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MELD
We have 16 other meanings of MELD in our Acronym Attic
- Messiah Evangelical Lutheran Church (several locations)
- Miles-Exploratory Learning Center (Tucson, AZ)
- Model Early Learning Center (Washington, DC)
- Myosin Essential Light Chain (cell biology)
- Micro Electronics Company, Ltd (Mumbai, India)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Macquarie E-Learning Centre of Excellence (Australia)
- Methods for Estimation of Leakages and Consequences of Releases (US NRC)
- MailEnable List Connector Service
- Mayo End-Stage Liver Disease
- Middle Eastern Languages Division (American Translators Association)
- Minnesota Early Learning Design (parental education)
- Model End-Stage Liver Disease
- Mouse Equivalent Lethal Dose
- Multicultural Enhanced Learning for Diversity (Pennsylvania State University)
- Middle East Lighting Design Awards
- Minority Environmental Leadership Development Initiative
- Multicultural Environmental Leadership Development Initiative (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Magnitude Estimation of Listening Effort (hearing)
- Ministry of Economy Labour and Entrepreneurship (Croatia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expert Liz Johnston, co-ordinator of the Mid and East Lothian Drugs Group, said yesterday: "Youngsters take more alcohol when they cannot get their hands on cannabis.