Chamber moves TWO new non-executive directors have been appointed at the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce.
What does MYCC stand for?
MYCC stands for Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MYCC
We have 2 other meanings of MYCC in our Acronym Attic
- Mycenaean (linguistics)
- Maine Youth Camping Association
- Manage Your Card Account (American Express)
- Michigan Youth Challenge Academy
- Muslim Youth Camps of America
- Mahoning Youngstown Community Action Partnership (Youngstown, OH)
- Minority Youth Career Awareness Project (education advantage program; Madison, WI)
- Malaysian Conservation Alliance for Tigers (Department of Wildlife; Malaysia)
- My Centurion Bank Online
- Marysville Youth and Civic Center (Marysville, CA)
- Milwaukee Youth Center Choir (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UK)
- Museum Youth Curator Experience (Arizona summer program)
- Malaysian Computer Emergency Response Team
- Michigan Youth Correctional Facility
- Mountainview Youth Correctional Facility (New Jersey)
- Minnesota Youth Community Learning (University of Minnesota initiative)
- Model Yacht Club Limburg (Netherlands)
- Meaning You Can Memorize (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discovery Bay was named Business of the Month in the competition run by Huddersfield law firm Eaton Smith in conjunction with the Lockwood-based Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and UK Trade & Industry.
The Business of the Month Award is run in association with Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and UKTI.
The Lockwood-based Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce has backed the scheme with a donation of PS1,200.
DOUBLE Olympic gold medal winner Ed Clancy will be principal speaker at the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce annual dinner.
The former manager of the band The Beautiful South also came on board to head up Limehouse LAB The Business of the Month Award is run in association with the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and UKTI.
Huddersfield links remain strong as sponsors include the Lockwood-based Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, the town's Media Centre and Golcar's SMileS SMS.
The awards, now in their 17th year, are organised by Eaton Smith in conjunction with the Lockwood-based Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce to showcases the achievements of businesses in Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.