Finally, the committee took advantage of meeting in Kansas City to hear about the successes and challenges faced by the region's coordinating body, the Mid America Regional Council (MARC), which seeks to improve connectivity and fill the gaps in transportation in the region.
What does MARC stand for?
MARC stands for Mid America Regional Council (Leavenworth County Sheriff)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MARC
We have 184 other meanings of MARC in our Acronym Attic
- Meadville Area Recreation Complex
- Meal, Alternative Regionally Customized
- Meat Animal Research Center (USDA)
- Meijo Asian Research Center (Meijo University; Japan)
- Memory Architecture for Reconfigurable Computers
- Menu-Assisted Resource Control (Unisys)
- Methodist Archives and Research Centre (UK)
- Methodology for Art Reproduction in Color
- Michiana Amateur Radio Club (South Bend, IN)
- Micronesian Area Research Center, University of Guam
- Mid-Altitude Radial Convergence
- Mid-America Remote Sensing Center (Murray State University)
- Mid-Atlantic Amateur Radio Club (Eagleville, PA)
- Mid-Atlantic Renal Coalition (Richmond, VA)
- Middle Atmosphere Responses to Change
- Midland Area Reading Council (Canada)
- Midland Association for Retarded Citizens (Midland, TX)
- Mindful Awareness Research Center (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Minimum Acceptable Recovery Configuration
- Minimum Annual Revenue Commitment
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with the TIS Steering Committee, the ITC Steering Committee learned about Operation Green Light, a local intelligent transportation initiative that uses state, local and federal agencies to communicate and coordinate traffic signals across jurisdictional boundaries from Ray Webb of the Mid America Regional Council.