Jacqueline Belanger, FCIC, then guided a tour of the microwave-assisted processes division.
What does MAPD stand for?
MAPD stands for Microwave-Assisted Processes Division (Environmental Technology Centre unit, Canada government)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAPD
We have 11 other meanings of MAPD in our Acronym Attic
- Major Accident Prevention Document (risk analysis and mitigation plan for a pipeline system)
- Massachusetts Association of Planning Directors, Inc.
- Maximum Allowable Percent Defective
- Mean Absolute Percent Deviation (statistics)
- Medicare Advantage Part D (insurance)
- Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (program)
- Mesa Airlines Pilot Development
- Methodology of Associated Process Development (trademark of Integrated Process Developers, Inc.)
- Methylacetylene-Propadiene (chemistry)
- Micro-Pixel Avalanche Photo Diode
- Multi-Application Platform for Definity (Avaya)
- Multicultural Arts Professional Development
- Monophasic Action Potential Durations at 50%
- Mid-Atlantic Petroleum Distributors' Association
- Mississippi Association of Planning and Development Districts
- Midwest Association of Professional Disc Jockeys
- Management Application Data Unit
- Mean Absolute Packet Delay Variation (computer networking)
- Mean Absolute Percentage Error
- Microcomputers and Primary Education