Pacific Fuel Cell Corporation (PFCE) recently announced the acquisition of a new microwave plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (CVD) system, manufactured by Seki Technotron, for nanotechnology research at PFCE's new laboratory at the University of California Riverside (UCR) Research Park.
What does MPECVD stand for?
MPECVD stands for Microwave Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mission Planning Enterprise Contract
- Mooney Process Equipment Company
- Motor Parts & Equipment Corporation (Rockford, IL)
- Multi-Purpose Events Center (Wichita Falls, TX)
- Multi-Purpose Experiment Canister
- Multipolar Electrocoagulation
- Myers Park & Event Center (McKinney, TX)
- Medical Professional Education and Consultation Services
- Multi-Pass Expert Control System (artificial intelligence; factory scheduling)
- Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union
- Master of Physical Education (degree)
- Medium Energy Proton Electron Detector
- Marine Products Export Development Authority (India)
- Measurement in Physical Education and Exercise (journal; American Association for Physical Activity and Recreation)
- Mentored Professional Enrichment Experience (Southern Illinois University School of Medicine; Carbondale, IL)
- Ministry of Planning, Economy and Empowerment (Tanzania)
- Multidisciplinary Pediatric Education and Evaluation Consortium (Chicago, IL)
- Maghreb Private Equity Fund
- Management Programme for Entrepreneurial Firms
- MarcoPolo Education Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new proprietary ECD Microwave Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (MPECVD) production technology holds tremendous potential for increasing throughput and reducing costs in our supply of this growing AR market," said Thomas G.