The combined capabilities of CEM's microwave assisted chemistry and the microwave assisted process are said to offer laboratories throughout the world significantly improved methods of preparing samples for analysis.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Microwave Assisted Process (for detection of pollutants)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics
- Metropolitan Area Program
- Mian Azmat Professionals (cricket)
- Michigan Adventure Park (Muskegon, Michigan)
- Michigan Advocacy Project
- Michigan Airglow Payload
- Microprocessor Applications Project
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit
- Microtubule-Associated Protein
- Microwave Anisotropy Probe (NASA)
- Middle Alternative Program (various schools)
- Mileage Allowance Payment (various companies)
- Military Advisory Panel
- Military Aeronautical Pentathlon
- Military Appreciation Process (Australia)
- Military Assistance Program (US)
- Milstar Advanced Processor
- Miniature Array Package
- Minimum Acceptable Performance (Hekimian)
- Minimum Advertised Price
Samples in periodicals archive:
It finalized the previously announced license for CEM to integrate the Microwave Assisted Process (MAP(TM)) into applications for our MES-1000(TM) system.