Our microvolume laser scanning cytometry system analyzes and profiles hundreds of different cell populations and cell-surface markers in small volumes of whole blood and other biofluids.
What does MLSC stand for?
MLSC stands for Microvolume Laser Scanning Cytometry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLSC
We have 16 other meanings of MLSC in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Legal Services Corporation
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Collaborative
- Master Land Services Contract
- Master of Library Science
- Mathematics Learning Support Centre
- Medicine Lake Sailing Club
- Menlo Logic Support Center
- Michigan Life Sciences Corridor (University of Michigan)
- Micronesia Legal Services Corporation
- Microscale Life Sciences Center
- Military Science (college course)
- Minnesota Legal Services Coalition
- Missing Link Scooter Club
- Molecular and Life Sciences Center (California State University, Long Beach)
- Molecular Libraries Screening Centers
- Mono Lake Shorebird Counts (California)
- Music Library Service Company
- Music Library Special Collections (UCLA)
- Malaysian Life Sciences Capital Fund (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Michigan Life Sciences Corridor Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
SurroMed and Quantum Dot will develop a novel blood-fingerprinting system, based on SurroMed's microvolume laser scanning cytometry (MLSC) technology and Quantum Dot's light-emitting Qdot(TM) quantum dots, for the rapid and comprehensive analysis of whole blood for cell-surface markers, pathogens, and biologically important soluble factors.