The Company's products incorporate its proprietary Microvolt T-Wave Alternans measurement technologies, coupled with its patented Spectral Analytic Method and ultra-sensitive disposable electrode sensors.
What does MTWA stand for?
MTWA stands for Microvolt T-Wave Alternans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTWA
We have 8 other meanings of MTWA in our Acronym Attic
- Mountain Waves (general aviation)
- Moving to Work (public housing demonstration program)
- Mum's the Word
- Musical Theatre Works (New York, NY)
- The Manitowoc Company, Inc (Stock Symbol)
- Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash (band)
- Maximum Takeoff Weight Authorized
- Maximum Total Weight Authorised
- Mean Temperature of the Warmest Month
- Metro Toronto Wrestling Association
- Midwest Travel Writers Association (Fayette, MO)
- Metro Toronto Wheelchair Challenge (Canada)
- Middle Tennessee Weather Center (blog)
- Morgan Three Wheeler Club
- Multi-Threshold Wavelet Coder
- More Than Words Can Say
- Maximum Tolerated Weekly Dose (cancer treatment)
- Middlesex Till We Die
- Montana Web Designers & Developers Association (Missoula, MT)
- Massachusetts Tree Wardens and Foresters Association (South Hadley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The installed base of Microvolt T-Wave Alternans (MTWA) systems at the end of 2006 was approximately 650.
I am excited to have the opportunity to continue to lead the Company in a more substantial role as CEO and to help realize the value of the Company's Microvolt T-Wave Alternans technology.
The Company's products incorporate its proprietary Microvolt T-Wave Alternans measurement technologies, coupled with its patented Spectral Analytic Method and ultra-sensitive disposable electrodes.
The study compared the predictive value of Cambridge Heart's noninvasive Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test[TM] with standard, invasive electrophysiology tests in identifying patients at high risk for sudden cardiac death, a condition that kills more than 400,000 Americans each year.
com About the Cambridge Heart Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test The Cambridge Heart Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test measures extremely subtle beat-to-beat fluctuations in a person's heartbeat called T-wave alternans.
I believe that the Microvolt T-Wave Alternans technology is now positioned to play an important role in the evaluation and management of patients at risk for sudden cardiac death, and I welcome the opportunity to assist the Company in achieving its goals.
About the Cambridge Heart Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test The Cambridge Heart Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test measures extremely subtle beat-to-beat fluctuations in a person's heartbeat called T-wave alternans.