5 microvolts prompted 100 percent increases, she notes.
What does UV stand for?
UV stands for Microvolt (electronics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UV
We have 14 other meanings of UV in our Acronym Attic
- United Utility Workers' Association (Canada)
- Unitarian Universalist Westside Congregation (Rio Rancho, NM)
- Unitarian Universalist Women's Federation
- Uxbridge United Welfare Trusts (social welfare; Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK)
- Unix to Unix Execute
- Unofficial Unsupported Ximianized Iso Image
- Unemployment Unit and Youthaid (UK)
- University Unitarian Young Adults
- Unitarian Universalist Young Adult Network
- Burkina Faso (formerly Upper Volta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's products incorporate its proprietary Microvolt T-Wave Alternans measurement technologies, coupled with its patented Spectral Analytic Method and ultra-sensitive disposable electrode sensors.
The installed base of Microvolt T-Wave Alternans (MTWA) systems at the end of 2006 was approximately 650.
00041) on Microvolt T Wave Alternans agreeing to make it a covered benefit for its beneficiaries in California and 13 other states.
006) on Microvolt T Wave Alternans agreeing to make it a covered benefit.
The Company's products incorporate its proprietary technology, Microvolt T-Wave Alternans, coupled with its patented Spectral Analytic Method and are the only diagnostic tools cleared by the U.
I believe that the Microvolt T-Wave Alternans technology is now positioned to play an important role in the evaluation and management of patients at risk for sudden cardiac death, and I welcome the opportunity to assist the Company in achieving its goals.
About the Cambridge Heart Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test The Cambridge Heart Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Test measures extremely subtle beat-to-beat fluctuations in a person's heartbeat called T-wave alternans.