The study, entitled "Randomised controlled feasibility trial on the use of medical grade honey following microvascular free tissue transfer to reduce the incidence of wound infection," was conducted by Dr.
What does MFTT stand for?
MFTT stands for Microvascular Free Tissue Transfer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MFTT
We have 2 other meanings of MFTT in our Acronym Attic
- Military Family Tax Relief Act of 2003
- Maximum File Transfer Size (computing)
- Micro Finance and Technical Support
- Midwest Federation of Temple Sisterhoods (Jewish organization)
- Military Flying Training System
- Mining Flow-Through Share (tax credit; Canada)
- Multi-Functional Transport Satellite (weather and aviation control)
- Michigan Federation of Teachers and School Related Personnel
- Marriage and Family Therapist Trainee
- Materiel Fielding Tracking Tool (US DoD)
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck Thailand Co., Ltd. (Pathumthani, Thailand)
- Morocco Fast Track Trade (USAID)
- Macao Federation of Trade Unions (est. 1950; Macoa, China)
- Mail File Transfer Utility (software)
- Mainstream for the Underground (band promotion)
- Malaria Forward Treatment Unit
- Mobile Fire Training Unit (Oregon)
- Made for Television (network movies)
- Merseyside Film and Television Fund
- Mitral Flow Time Velocity Integral
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics addressed by the volume's 30 chapters are timing and method of soft tissues reconstruction in patients with IIIb tibial fractures, management of necrotizing fasciitis, the relationship between increasing body mass index and complications in plastic surgery, prophylaxis to prevent venous thrombo-embolic disease in plastic surgery patients, improving outcomes in pediatric burns, biological skin substitutes, sentinel lymph node biopsy in melanoma, prognostic indicators in adult soft tissues sarcoma, monitoring of microvascular free tissue transfers, immediate versus delayed breast reconstruction, surgical rejuvenation of the aging neck, and fibrin sealant in plastic surgery.
The article stated: "In this retrospective review of 50 microvascular free tissue transfers (FTT's), we found that the use of microvascular coupling of FTT reconstruction following head and neck oncological surgery is equivalent to, or better than, sutured anastomoses.