Of particular interest are 3 of the genes (MGST3, microsomal glutathione S-transferase 3; GBP1, guanylate binding protein 1, interferon-inducible, 67kDa; MTAP, methylthioadenosine phosphorylase), which have patents that specifically claim the use of nucleotide sequences in hybridization assays.
What does MGST stand for?
MGST stands for Microsomal Glutathione S-Transferase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGST
We have 2 other meanings of MGST in our Acronym Attic
- McGill Group for Suicide Studies (McGill University)
- Mechanical Ground Support System
- Muffler Grade Stainless Steel
- Music Graduate Students' Society (McGill University)
- Medium General Service State Institutions for Higher Education
- Meteorological & Geophysical Sensor Systems Replacement
- Mother Goose Special School System, Inc (Philippines)
- Mass Genotyping by Sequencing Technology (genetics)
- Metal Gear Solid Touch (video game)
- Metro Grand Spring Tour
- Military Geography Specialist Team
- Microsomal Glutathione S-Transferase 1
- Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes (video game)
- Multiple Guide Star Unit
- Mean Gray Scale Value
- Minimum Guaranteed Surrender Value (insurance)
- Mariano Global Surface Velocity Analysis
- Mean Grey Shades of Vastus Lateralis
- Association des Médecins Généralistes et Toxicomanie
- Magisters' Terrace (World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catalog of 46 single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the microsomal glutathione S-transferase 1 (MGST1) gene.
Activation of rat liver microsomal glutathione S-transferase by reduced oxygen species.