When combined with Microsoft virtual servers, it is a critical enabler of private and hybrid cloud computing and the delivery of IT as a flexible, efficient, and resilient service.
What does MSVS stand for?
MSVS stands for Microsoft Virtual Server
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MSVS
We have 5 other meanings of MSVS in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Stress-Volume Ratio
- Memory Stick Video Recorder (Sony product)
- Microsoft Vulnerability Research
- Modem Signal Value Register (computing)
- Motor Sports Vision Racing
- Medical Society of Virginia Review Organization
- Monterey and Salinas Valley Railroad (Salinas, CA)
- Main Street Veterinary Service (Shakopee, MN)
- Man Ska Vara Seriös (Swedish)
- Medium Support Vehicle System (Canadian Forces)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Monomorphic Sustained Ventricular Tachycardia
- Manual Software Verification Test Procedure
- Mount Saint Vincent University (Halifax, Nova Scotia)
- Magneto-Static Volume Wave
- Main Street Van Wert (development association; Ohio)
- Machine Status Word
- Machined Side Wall
- Magneto-Static Wave
- Maiden Special Weights (race for horses that have never won a race)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DPM was specifically built to protect and recover Active Directory, SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft Virtual Server and Windows file services 2009 Jordan Press & publishing Co.
DPM was specifically built to protect and recover Active Directory, SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, SharePoint Portal Server, Microsoft Virtual Server and Windows file services.
9780735623811 Microsoft virtual server 2005 R2 resource kit.
Emulex VMPilot is a new management software application designed for Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 environments.
VM Optimizer works with VMware Workstation, VMware GSX Server, VMware ESX Server, Microsoft Virtual PC and Microsoft Virtual Server.
This has existed for some time on high-end machines and mainframes, but VMware, Microsoft Virtual Server and Xen [virtualisation products that enable servers to be partitioned so they can run multiple operating systems] opened up virtualisation to users of commodity servers.
6 server component now supports the Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system, as well as virtual environments like VM Ware ESX and Microsoft Virtual Server.