Microsoft Portal Technologies includes SharePoint Portal Server, Content Management Server, and Commerce Server products; technologies, such as XML Web Services and Windows SharePoint Services; and Solution Accelerators, such as Microsoft Solution for Internet Business and the CMS-SPS Content Integration Pack.
What does MSIB stand for?
MSIB stands for Microsoft Solution for Internet Business (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSIB
We have 7 other meanings of MSIB in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri Self-Insurers Association
- Mobile Satellite Internet Access
- Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness
- Multispectral Image Analyzer
- Modeling & Simulation Information Analysis Center (US DoD)
- Munitions Safety Information Analysis Center (NATO)
- Multi-Scale Integrated Analysis of Societal Metabolism
- Multiple-Scale Integrated Assessment of Societal Metabolism
- Marine Safety Information Bulletin (US Coast Guard)
- Master of Science in International Business (various colleges and universities)
- Mint Sealed in Box
- Modular System Interface Bus
- My Status Is Baddest! (humor)
- Mid-South Independent Booksellers Association (Houston, TX)
- Moscow State Institute of Business Administration (Moscow, Russia)
- Mass-Separated Ion Beam Deposition
- Management Strategies International Center (Egypt)
- Mapping System Interface Card (electronic device)
- Maritime Safety Information Center
- Maritime Security Identification Card (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These services include hosted offerings based upon the Microsoft Solution for Supplier Enablement, Microsoft Solution for Internet Business, and the Microsoft Solution for HIPAA.