If LovSan cannot successfully install its unauthorized program, LovSan forces the Microsoft Remote Procedure Call (RPC) into a normal computer shut down.
What does MSRPC stand for?
MSRPC stands for Microsoft Remote Procedure Call
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Message Session Relay Protocol
- Messenger Service Remote Protocol (Microsoft)
- Meteorological Sensor Replacement System
- Mission Strategic Resource Plan (US State Department)
- Mizoram State Road Project
- Mobility Spares Readiness Package
- Modeling and Simulation Requirements Panel
- Multi-Species Recovery Plan (US Fish & Wildlife Service)
- Multi-Stage Retrofit Program
- Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association
- Mount Shasta Recreation and Parks District (Shasta, CA)
- Multi Strategy Role Playing Game
- Medical Superintendents with Right of Private Practice (Australia)
- Multidimensional Scale for Rating Psychiatric Patients (psychological scale)
- Maryland State Retirement & Pension Systems
- Materials Science Research Rack (US NASA)
- Medical Students Rights and Responsibilities (Michigan State University)
- Microsoft Security Research and Response (software)
- Modeling and Simulation Resource Repository
- Modified Split-Ring Resonator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:CHKP), the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, today announced that its SmartDefense(TM) active defense solution protects customers against the three latest reported Microsoft Remote Procedure Call (RPC) vulnerabilities.
The licensed COM technologies include: * Microsoft remote procedure call (RPC) facility - a distributed computing environment (DCE)-compatible RPC that supports distributed applications and provides connectivity from desktop to server.