Network access support with Internet Connection Services for Microsoft Remote Access Service Commercial Edition, which helps CSPs to build virtual private networks for businesses and to provide wholesale dial and roaming services for both businesses and consumers.
What does MSRAS stand for?
MSRAS stands for Microsoft Remote Access Service (Point-to-Point Protocol device ID)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of MSRAS in our Acronym Attic
- Montana Snowmobile Racing Association
- Montana Street Rod Association
- Montgomery Sport Riders Association
- Monthly Reconciliation Statement Addendum
- Motor Scooter Racing Association
- Mouvement de Soutien a Resistance de l'Afghanistan
- Multi Site Repair Assessment
- Mid States Region of the Astronomical League
- Maritime Security Risk Analysis Model
- Managerial Selection Review Board
- Medical Sciences Research Building (various universities)
- Member State's Regulatory Body (EU)
- Middle Savannah River Basin (Georgia-South Carolina border)
- Municipal Securities Review Board (regulatory group)
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
- Minnesota School Readiness Business Advisory Council
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Major Shared-Resource Center (Army Research Laboratory)
- Marine Sciences Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
FEATURES: -- Run Windows Programs from the Mac for true cross-platform compatibility -- Full Ethernet Support provides access to PC Networks such as Novell NetWare (IPX), TCP/IP, Microsoft Networking (NetBEUI), Microsoft Remote Access Services (RAS) -- Bi-directional Drag and Drop of text, graphics and files between Mac and windows environments -- Extensive USB device support provides connections for popular peripherals -- AppleScript support to automate repetitive tasks in both Mac and Windows -- Shared Internet connection; one address shared between Mac and Windows environments BUY: Customers can purchase the Windows 2000 version starting March 27th through the Connectix online store (www.
Shiva's client was integrated with Microsoft Exchange using the Microsoft Remote Access Services API that Shiva implemented for its client as part of this collaborative effort.