Among many of the hands on labs and simulations, Strayer University's bachelor of science in information technology degree program incorporates live computing labs from Microsoft Official Academic Course material and EC-Council's iLab environment for security courses.
What does MOAC stand for?
MOAC stands for Microsoft Official Academic Course (training program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOAC
We have 41 other meanings of MOAC in our Acronym Attic
- Mother of All Battles
- Mother of All Bloons
- Mother of All Blowers (Automotive Supercharger)
- Mother of All Bombs (slang for the MOAB weapon)
- Mother Of All Buffets
- Motorised Air-Break (type of switch used in electricity distribution systems)
- Mother of All Buying Opportunities (finance slang, specifically the equities markets)
- Maine Outdoor Adventure Club (est. 1989; Portland, ME)
- Making of a Champion (Richmond, VA)
- Message Origin Authentication Check
- Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce (Japan; now Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives (Thailand)
- Ministry of Agriculture of China
- Mother of All Celebrations
- Mother of All Clusters
- Multiple Organization Access Control (Oracle)
- Mother of All Canadians Abroad (soccer fan network)
- Missouri Association for College Admission Counseling
- Multi-Objective Ant Colony Optimization (algorithm)
- Marpole Oakridge Area Council Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Microsoft's official higher education publisher, Wiley will publish six Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbooks with supporting on-line resources in spring 2007, including: Microsoft Office Word 2007 (Feb.
This year sees Microsoft introduce a new approach to professional training known as the Microsoft Official Academic Course - MOAC.