Microsoft J# Browser Controls provided an easy migration path from the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine (MSJVM) for our existing applet work," said Mickey Macedo of Taxsoftware.
What does MJVM stand for?
MJVM stands for Microsoft Java Virtual Machine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Missouri Joint Underwriting Association
- Montana Java User Group
- Mount John University Observatory (New Zealand)
- Marysville Joint Unified School District (California)
- Modoc Joint Unified School District (Alturas, CA)
- Mahavir Jain Vidyalaya (Indian school)
- Marokkaanse Jongeren Vereniging (Dutch: Moroccan Youth Association)
- Murcia, Spain - San Javier (Airport Code)
- Memphis Juniors Volleyball Association (Memphis, TN)
- Michelle Jamison Virtual Assistant and Associates (Ontario, Canada)
- Mary Jane Watson (character)
- Michael Jai White (actor)
- Miss Jamaica World (pageant)
- Murray, Jonson, White & Associates, Ltd. PC (est. 1959; Falls Church, VA)
- Michael Jay Williams' Comedy Franchise (Comedy from Perth, Australia)
- Mount Juliet-Wilson County Library (Mount Juliet, TN)
- Musashino Junior Wind Ensemble (Japan)
- Moose Jaw Wildlife Federation (Canada)
- MANPRINT Joint Working Group
- Manchester Junior Word Lists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serriform was founded in 2001 by Alessandro Muti following a ten-year career with Microsoft, which included developing localization software tools to automate the process of generating international versions of Windows, Microsoft Java Virtual Machine, and Windows Out of Box Experience connectivity technology to enable a simple Internet connection process for new PC owners.
TenFold Corporation (BULLETIN BOARD: TENF) , provider of the Universal Application(TM) platform for building and implementing enterprise applications, today announced that its BrowserClient(TM) now supports both the Sun and Microsoft Java Virtual Machines ("JVM").
0 Optimized for Dynamic HTML, Microsoft Java Virtual Machine and Windows NT MENLO PARK, Calif.
Emergence of the Microsoft Java virtual machine fuels the ongoing browser wars.
Deployed applications can use the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine or the SunSoft Java Virtual Machine, and any part of a Java project can be designated for compilation with any Java compiler.
Liquid Motion and Internet Explorer The Microsoft Java Virtual Machine and Internet Explorer 3.
0, and requires the Microsoft Java Virtual Machine.