Advanced Pilots also get support for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, and the ability to hone cockpit skills and assess your practice flight's progress against 3D depiction of the enroute and approach waypoints.
What does MFS stand for?
MFS stands for Microsoft Flight Simulator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFS
We have 252 other meanings of MFS in our Acronym Attic
- Memories from Scrap
- Memory File System (OpenBSD)
- Memory Foam System (Lowa boot-shafts)
- Message Format Service
- Metropolitan Fiber System
- Metropolitan Fiber Systems (WorldCom)
- Metropolitan Fire Service (AU)
- Michael Franti and Spearhead (band)
- Microfilarias (dog heartworm)
- Middle Finger Salute
- Ministerium für Staatssicherheit (former East German Security Ministry)
- Ministry for State Security (Germany)
- Minix from Scratch
- Missile Firing Station
- Mobile File Sync (IBM)
- Mobile Financial Services
- Model-Based Frame Scheduling
- Modern Fiction Studies (Purdue University)
- Modified Food Starch
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 each VERDICT: ***** THIS pair of add ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 brings two of the most iconic fighters ever to fly to our screens.
Everyone thinks of the Microsoft Flight Simulator, in its various versions, as the king of the computer skies.
That's right, it's time to take to the air with with Microsoft's Flight Simulator and fast-paced epic Ace Combat: Distant Thunder for PS2 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 (Microsoft) For PC CD-Rom Price: pounds 49.
GAME REVIEW Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Format: PC Publisher: Microsoft, pounds 29.
The Microsoft Flight Simulator provides the "background material," said David Silbergeld, who frequently writes reviews of computer-based simulations.
You can also tee off with Microsoft Golf which enables you to hone your golf skills via the PC or experience what it's like to fly a plane with Microsoft Flight Simulator.
a great-looking flight simulator that features detailed maps of Los Angeles, four other cities and 20,000 airports - should challenge Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 for civil air domination.