Shares of Microsoft extended its downtrend and fell another US$0.
What does MSX stand for?
MSX stands for Microsoft Extended (8-bit home computer standard)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MSX
We have 10 other meanings of MSX in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Square Wave Voltammetry
- Member of the Society of Will Writers
- Middle Snake Watershed WRIA (Water Resource Inventory Area; Washington)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Manual Scan Where You Band (US Postal Service)
- L-Methionine Sulfoximine
- Machines with Software Exchangeability
- Master Station Module
- Metabolic Syndrome X (cardiology)
- Metrosexual (magazine)
- Microsoft X-box (video game console)
- Midcourse Space Experiment
- Minera San Xavier (Spanish: San Xavier Mine; Mexico)
- Modern School for Xylophone
- Microsoft Xbox (video game console)
- Microsoft XML Core Services
- Microsoft Extensible Markup Language
- Michigan Snow X Racing Association
- Male Specific Region of Y (genetics)
- Maximum Sustainable Yield
Samples in periodicals archive:
BlackBerry developer Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) said it's signed a deal with Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, to use Microsoft extended file allocation for new smartphones, most likely BlackBerry 10.
MS CRM is the custom "Relationship Management" platform part of the Microsoft Dynamics line and is known as xRM - CRM Microsoft extended.
In 2006, Dimension Data and Microsoft extended this partnership by entering into a multi-year Global Alliance Agreement that sees ongoing investment by both companies in the pursuit of new market opportunities and improved value to our joint clients.
Support for the Microsoft Extended Debugging Interface (eXDI) in ARM RealView ICE Significantly Improves Visibility and Control of any ARM Processor-Based Platform Being Used for Windows Embedded CE Operating System Development CAMBRIDGE, England, May 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ARM ( ) today announced that working in collaboration with Microsoft, the ARM(R) RealView(R) ICE tool, a member of the RealView family of development tools, will enable enhanced hardware-assisted debug for the Microsoft Visual Studio software development tool .
In November 2004, Microsoft extended its IP protection for customers by taking coverage previously available only to volume licensees and making it available to non-volume-licence end users.
NET-based Workflow functionality into the SYSPRO ERP solution, Microsoft extended an invitation to SYSPRO to be one of several Technology Adoption Program (TAP) partners.
Alliance with Microsoft Extended to Deliver Digital Map Data and Content for Live Search Maps, Microsoft Virtual Earth, and Microsoft Streets & Trips BOSTON, March 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Tele Atlas (FSE: TA6, EUNV: TA), a leading global provider of digital maps and dynamic content for navigation and location-based solutions, today announced it has signed an agreement to extend its relationship with Microsoft Corporation to power its mapping and location platform services.