The software grant is providing 270 NSBE educational chapters with a three-year membership subscription to the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance.
What does MSDNAA stand for?
MSDNAA stands for Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of MSDNAA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Agent Sequential Decision Making in Uncertain Domains (Workshop)
- Multiple-Symbol Differential Modulation
- Multiscale Decision Making (aka Multiscale Decision Theory; also seen as MSDT)
- Motor and Sensory Demyelinating Mononeuropathy Multiplex
- Microbial Strain Data Network
- Microsoft Developer Network
- Microsoft Software Developer Network
- Multi-Server Domain Name (aka shared domain name)
- Multi-Service Data Network
- Multi-Service Digital Node (Sprint)
- Movimiento Social por los Derechos de la Niñez, la Adolescencia y la Juventud en Guatemala
- Mandibular Symphyseal Distraction Osteogenesis
- Multidisciplinary System Design Optimization
- Maryland State Department of Education (Baltimore, MD)
- Meinem System Droht Overkill Status (German: My System Threatens Overkill Status)
- Microsoft Disk Operating System
- Mainframe Software Development Process
- Massachusetts Standardized Documentation Project
- Missile Site Data Processor
- Mobile Service Delivery Platform (Reaxion Corp)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000822/MSFTLOGO) The software grant provides NSBE educational chapters with a three-year membership subscription to the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance.
the leading provider of digital content management and software distribution solutions to higher education, today launched its global software distribution and management solution for the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance (MSDNAA) Program.