With the Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) competency, you can showcase your proficiency in deploying solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related applications.
What does MSCRM stand for?
MSCRM stands for Microsoft Customer Relationship Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Madison School & Community Recreation (Wisconsin)
- Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Material System Computer Resources
- Material Systems Certification Requirements
- Melbourne Sports Car Rentals (Australia)
- Microbial Surface Components Recognizing Adhesive Matrix Molecules
- Mobile and Satellite Communications Research Centre (UK)
- Model Slot Car Racing Club (California)
- Mt. Shasta Community Resource Center (est. 2005; California)
- Multiple Sclerosis Collaborative Research Group
- Master of Science in Community and Regional Planning (college degree)
- Michigan Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (Taylor, MI)
- Métis Sport, Culture, Recreation and Youth Inc
- Machinery Ship's Control System
- Marine Corps Systems Command (formerly MARCORSYSCOM; US Marine Corps)
- Master of Science In Computer Science
- Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
- Member of the Singapore Computer Society
- Microsoft Cluster Server
- Mixed Oxide Storage Containment and Surveillance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microsoft customer relationship management solution will give Choice Hotels International a comprehensive window into franchisees across its global footprint of hotels.
provides the complete Microsoft solution for associations: Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft CRM) and ProTech CRM for Members.
In addition to the normal little bug fixes and functional trinkets that are usually included in ERP updates, MBS recently announced Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (available in January 2003).
0, a new Worldtrak product line developed to operate on top of the upcoming Microsoft Customer Relationship Management solution.
Microsoft is planning to release its Microsoft Customer Relationship Management package almost simultaneously.
and ExactTarget will work together to provide Microsoft Customer Relationship Management clients advanced Electronic Marketing that includes, Nurture Marketing, Targeted E-mail Automation and sophisticated Reporting.
AccessVia is adopting the Microsoft customer relationship management (CRM) technology to replace its previous system, based on GoldMine software for CRM, an in-house time-tracking application, and flat files for sales processes.