A special keynote from Wally Mead, senior program manager in the Microsoft Configuration Manager group, will provide attendees with a preview of System Center Configuration Manager 2012.
What does MSC stand for?
MSC stands for Microsoft Configuration (file extension)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MSC
We have 783 other meanings of MSC in our Acronym Attic
- Metric Standard Conditions (gas industry)
- Metropolitan Spinal Clinic (Ringwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Meyerson Symphony Center (Dallas, TX)
- Michael Schumacher (automobile race driver)
- Michigan State Council (various organizations)
- Michigan Sugar Company (Saginaw, Michigan, USA)
- Microcomputers Systems Components (Germany)
- Microprocessor Standards Committee (IEEE)
- Microsoft Compiler
- Microsoft Saved Console
- MiCTA Service Corporation
- Mid-South Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Middle School Central (various schools)
- MIDI Show Control
- Milestone Schedule Chart
- Military Science Course (various universities)
- Military Sealift Command
- Military Shipping Container
- Military Staff Committee (United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through SSD, organizations using Microsoft Configuration Manager can optimize WAN traffic even further to not only have systems management traffic back off to the business traffic, but, at the same time, ensure that important data is distributed to remote locations with no impediments.
Athena, Odyssey Software's Award Winning Mobile Device Management Product, to Extend Microsoft Configuration Manager 2012 Capabilities
Quintum also designed a customized Microsoft Configuration Wizard to simply the configuration process, and developed a Total Care Package featuring a 'One Price/One Year' service offering.
A new design leveraging browser plug-in standards - making Ninth House Network ready to use with typical Microsoft configurations using standard Web technologies -- Interoperability interfaces (API's) to facilitate tighter integration with Learning Management Systems, enabling administrators to track progress from within their LMS -- A flexible foundation that scales easily and greatly simplifies future product updates -- Lightweight program tracking that keeps system performance operating at peak