Two examples of such programs are TechNet for Education, which offers support and resources for IT professionals in education, and Microsoft Classroom Teacher Network, a free online professional development community for teachers in K-12 schools.
What does MCTN stand for?
MCTN stands for Microsoft Classroom Teacher Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCTN
We have 1 other meaning of MCTN in our Acronym Attic
- Military Critical Technologies List
- Multi-Conductor Transmission Line
- Minnesota Council on the Teaching of Languages and Cultures
- maximum certificated take-off mass (aviation)
- Metrizamide Computed Tomographic Myelogram
- Minnesota Council of Teachers of Mathematics (Wayzata, MN)
- Missouri Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Montana Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Monte Carlo Travel Market (Monaco)
- Marine Corps Tactical Network
- Money Control Transfer Number (Western Union)
- Man-portable Common Thermal Night Sight
- Managing Company Tactical Operations (firefighting)
- Material Cost Take Out
- Metropolitan Council Transit Operations (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, USA)
- Monthly Cash Thru Options
- Marine Corps Tactics & Operations Group (Marine Corps)
- Maximum Certified Take-Off Mass (aviation)
- Ministerio de Comunicación Transporte y Obras Públicas (Guatemala)
- Mind Control Tool Operating System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Microsoft also supports professional development grants and provides free instructional resources through its new online community, the Microsoft Classroom Teacher Network, which reaches teachers in more than 80 countries.
Microsoft Classroom Teacher Network Launched earlier this month, this new online professional development community offers K-12 teachers, staff development personnel, instructional coordinators and administrators access to a wealth of free professional development tools and opportunities.