Michele Henderson, business support specialist also with Litzia, recently earned the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation for Microsoft's Licensing Delivery Specialization for small and medium businesses.
What does MSCP stand for?
MSCP stands for Microsoft Certified Professional
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MSCP
We have 38 other meanings of MSCP in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Common Object Runtime Execution Engine (software)
- Managed Services Channel Program (Cisco)
- Mass Storage & Control Protocol
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (various schools)
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Mean Spherical Candle Power
- Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy (Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Member of the Society for Coaching Psychology
- Member of the Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Microsoft Security Cooperation Program
- Modular Spare Capacity Placement
- Multi-Stage Cascaded Predictor (computing)
- Multi-Storey Car Park
- Multiple Scan Chain Partitioning
- Multiple Species Conservation Program (California)
- Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Maine State Chamber Purchasing Alliance (Augusta, ME)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan South Central Power Agency (Litchfield, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
101communication's Redmond magazine was originally launched in 1995 as Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine and relaunched with a new name in October 2004.
the global leader in virtual infrastructure software for Intel-based systems, today announced that readers of Microsoft Certified Professional Magazine have voted VMware GSX Server the best product for simulating multiple environments for testing.
Each Microsoft Certified Gold Partner must employ a minimum number of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) who have a demonstrated level of technical expertise and the proven ability to deliver solutions featuring Microsoft products.
The Microsoft Certified Professional Program helps individuals worldwide assess and promote their technical skills and provides a benchmark for organizations to use when hiring technical staff, determining training needs or outsourcing technical services.
VMC employs many Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) worldwide, who have demonstrated levels of technical expertise and a proven ability to deliver solutions featuring Microsoft products.
This number signifies a dramatic increase in the number of technical professionals who have completed the extensive testing required to earn the status of Microsoft Certified Professional in one of the following three certification categories: Microsoft Certified Product Specialist, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
Already more than 300 Best Buy For Business professionals and Geek Squad Agents have completed Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) training, including the Small Business Specialist designation; by year-end more than 900 Best Buy For Business and Geek Squad Agents are expected to be MCP certified.