Option two - the Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification - can start off an IT career.
What does MCDST stand for?
MCDST stands for Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MCDST in our Acronym Attic
- Money Center Debt Syndrome
- Montfort Community Development Society (India)
- Multi-Core Debug Solution (software)
- Multi-Interface Circuit Data Sheet
- Multifunction CRT Display System
- Merced County Deputy Sheriff's Association (Merced, CA)
- Multnomah County Deputy Sheriffs Association
- Materiel Capability Decision Support System
- Ministry of Community Development and Social Services (Zambia)
- Monroe County Department of Social Services (New York)
- Mambo Core Development Team
- Manor and Castle Development Trust (est. 1977; UK)
- Micro Credit Development Trust SACCO (Uganda microfinance)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician
- Modified Discrete Cosine Transform
- Moseley Community Development Trust (UK; also seen as CDT)
- Master Control Display Unit (Airbus and newer generation Boeing products)
- Mercaptolactate-Cysteine Disulfiduria
- Military and Civil Defence Unit (OCHA)
- Modular Connerctorized Distribution Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many people have shown excitement because they feel that they can finally afford to take classes like the A+ / Network+ and the Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST).
76 This study guide for taking the first exam towards becoming a Microsoft certified desktop support technician reviews the procedures for installing the Windows XP operating system, configuring resources, setting up device drivers, managing local security policies, and monitoring system performance.
announced the release of two practice tests for the Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification.
com Hot Cert 2004 winners are: #1 Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security (MCSE: Security), Microsoft #2 (Tie) Cisco Certified Internetwork Engineer (CCIE), Cisco #2 (Tie) Security+, CompTIA #4 Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco #5 Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Red Hat #6 Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), Microsoft #7 (Tie) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) #7 (Tie) Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Messaging (MCSE: Messaging), Microsoft #9 Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Microsoft #10 Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute To read the entire story, go to CertCities.
Following the launch of Microsoft's newest certification program for help desk and technical support professionals, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST), Microsoft and HDI will co-market their complementary certification programs as a part of a holistic approach to ensuring that help desk and support professionals are certified with technical and professional skills to be more efficient in their job.