Three years ago, Microsoft took the unconventional approach to security challenges by creating the Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP) to help further protect customers.
What does MAPP stand for?
MAPP stands for Microsoft Active Protections Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MAPP
We have 90 other meanings of MAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Management Ausbildungs Projekt Ost-West (German: Project Management Training East-West)
- Major Accident Prevention Policy
- Manpower And Personnel Plan
- Master Acquisition Program Plan
- Master of Applied Positive Psychology
- Master of Arts in Public Policy (various schools)
- Medication Adherence Predictor Program (McKesson)
- Methyl Acetylene Propadiene Stabilized
- Michigan Association for Professional Psychology
- Michigan Association of Paddlesport Providers (Traverse City, MI)
- Mid-Continent Area Power Pool (industrial association; est. 1972)
- Military Applications Promotion Package
- Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy
- Mission Arts & Performance Project
- Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships (Palm Beach County Health Department)
- Model Approach to Partnerships in Parenting
- Model for Assessing Pilots' Performance (research; Australia)
- Modern Aids to Planning Program
- Monthly Claim Automation and Procedures Planner
- Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- SecurityCoverage joined the Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP), and will be provided with vulnerability information in advance of Microsoft's monthly security update releases.
As of June, there were 65 companies worldwide taking part in the Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP) for early access to the technology giant's security updates.
The Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPPs), ensures that Microsoft's trusted security partners receive details of vulnerabilities ahead of public release in order to build appropriate protections.
A Microsoft Active Protections Program launched at Black Hat last year has grown to 47 members that share information to minimize time hackers have to craft and launch attacks on newly discovered software weaknesses, Reavey said.
The Top Layer protection was identified based on analysis of the details provided through the Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP), a program that provides vulnerability information to Top Layer in advance of Microsoft's monthly security update release.
Leading Information Security Company Joins the Microsoft Active Protections Program OMAHA, Neb.
Participating in the Microsoft Active Protections Program (MAPP) allows Sourcefire to combine the earliest possible detection with leading solutions that enable customers to take a proactive approach to security.