tuberculosis activity of the tested compounds and the standard drug isoniazid (Difco laboratiories, Detroit, MI, USA) were determined in triplicate through the Microplate Alamar Blue Assay (MABA), according to the method reported by Franzblau et al.
What does MABA stand for?
MABA stands for Microplate Alamar Blue Assay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MABA
We have 41 other meanings of MABA in our Acronym Attic
- Mathematics, Bachelor of Arts
- Medway Amateur Basketball Association (Medway, MA)
- Melbourne Asian Basketball Association (Melbourne, Australia)
- Memphis Area Band Association
- Memphis Area Bluegrass Association (Memphis, TN)
- Meridian Area Business Association (Haslett, MI)
- meta-aminobenzoic acid
- Mexican American Bar Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Michigan Agri-Business Association (East Lansing, MI)
- Michigan Artist Blacksmith's Association
- Mid America Bengali Association (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Mid Atlantic BBQ Association (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
- Mid-America Bankcard Association
- Mid-America Baseball Association (North Manchester, IN)
- Mid-America Bonsai Alliance
- Mid-America Buckskin Association
- Mid-America Buddhist Association
- Mid-American Association for Behavior Analysis
- Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association
- Middletown Area Business Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
tuberculosis was assessed by the microplate alamar blue assay as previously described (Collins and Franzblau, 1997).
37]Ra employing the Microplate Alamar Blue Assay (MABA) (Collins and Franzblau, 1997).