CsA trough levels were measured by microparticle enzyme immunoassay and maintained between 200-400 ng/dl.
What does MEIA stand for?
MEIA stands for Microparticle Enzyme Immunoassay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEIA
We have 3 other meanings of MEIA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi Engine Instructor
- Multilateral Economic Institutions
- Multiple Extension In Use
- Multiple Extension Internetworking
- Multivariate ENSO Indicator
- Municipal and Environmental Infrastructure (EU)
- Muniz Engineering Inc. (multiple locations)
- Mysore Electrical Industries
- Manitoba Environmental Industries Association (Canada)
- Microparticle Capture Enzyme Immunoassay
- Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance (Canada)
- Monoclonal Enzyme Immunoassay
- Multidimensional Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Mediterranean Europe and Islam: Actors in Dialogue (University of Naples; Italy)
- Member of the Environment Institute of Australia & New Zealand
- Middle East Insurance Brokers (est. 1997; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Middle East Intelligence Bulletin
- Middle East Investment Bank
- Middle East International Boat Show
- Maine Energy Investment Corporation (Brunswick, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therapeutic monitoring of TRL by microparticle enzyme immunoassay (MEIA) has been the mainstay for monitoring of this agent for the last decade.
Using microparticle enzyme immunoassay measures of prolactin, the researchers conducted a nested case-control study and found a significant positive association between plasma prolactin levels and breast cancer risk.
A Microparticle Enzyme Immunoassay (MEIA) test, the AxSYM Anti-HCV test is designed for the qualitative detection of antibodies to HCV in human serum or plasma and is not intended for use in blood, plasma or tissue screening.
For the double-blind pivotal phase III clinical studies, the drug was measured by an investigational microparticle enzyme immunoassay (Abbott Diagnostics) on the Imx [R] clinical analyzer (6).
These include competitive binding assays (2), ELISA (3), microparticle enzyme immunoassay (MEIA) (4), and time-resolved fluoroimmunoassays (5).
At our institution, plasma and RBC folate concentrations are determined using the Abbott AxSYM microparticle enzyme immunoassay method.
The Abbott AxSYM uses microparticle enzyme immunoassay technology, whereas the Chiron AC5:180 and the Ortho Vitros use chemiluminescent assay systems.