The app claims that it can measure a person's exposure to radiation in microGray per hour (μGy/h) through cameras built in smartphones.
What does MCGY stand for?
MCGY stands for Microgray
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- McGillicuddy Serious Party (political party, New Zealand)
- Michigan Center for Genomic Technologies (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Mini Cadet Girls Team (ping pong)
- Minnesota Council for the Gifted and Talented
- Middlesex County Golf Union (UK)
- Micro Computer Gebruikers Vereniging (Dutch: Micro Computer Users Association; Eindhoven University of Technology; est. 1983)
- Microsoft Community Glossary for Vietnamese
- Multi-Channel Gradient Valve
- Millimeter Wave Contrast Guidance Weapon
- Master Cleaners Guild of Western Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
It claims to accurately detect the dose in the radiation unit microGray per hour (?
But, if the dose rate is 100 micrograys per hour ([micro]Gy/hr), the Soldier can stay in the area for 2,500 hours before exceeding the 25 cGy OEG.