For example, the drop in a child's IQ for each 1 microgram per deciliter of lead in the blood is much higher at concentrations below 10 [micro]g/dl than at concentrations above that value (SN: 5/5/01, p.
What does ig/dL stand for?
ig/dL stands for Microgram per Deciliter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ig/dL in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Guards (A British Regiment)
- Islamic Group
- Isolated Ground
- Italian Greyhound
- Inspector General of the Department of Defense
- Instagib Capture the Flag (Unreal Tournament)
- Interagency Group On Energy Vulnerability
- International Geological-Geophysical Cruise Inventory
- Indo-German Industrial Energy Efficiency Improvement Project
- Inherently Governmental/Commercial Activity
- Microgram per Cubic Meter
- Interdepartmental Working Group on Terrorism (US government)
- International Group 1
- Internet Game to Trade
- Internet Game for Trade
- Idaho Golf Association
- Illicit Gains Authority (legal entity, Egypt)
- Illumina Genome Analyzer (genomics)
- Immunoglobulin A (antibody)
- Improved Gaussian Approximation
Samples in periodicals archive:
2006) Longitudinal Associations Between Blood Lead Concentrations Lower Than 10 Microgram per Deciliter and Neurobehavioral Development in Environmentally Exposed Children in Mexico City.
3 micrograms/dl--were at three times greater risk of hypertension had an average lead level of one microgram per deciliter.